Burlington Pet Care!
“Beattie Pet Hospital continues to be the leader in pet health care for Burlington and surrounding areas by providing excellent pet care and customer service.”
“It is the mission of Beattie Pet Hospital to provide the highest quality of medical and surgical care to our patients through excellent service to our clients in accordance with the highest standards of the veterinary profession available to us. We shall provide the best working environment for our employees and professional colleagues. We shall give back to the community our time and services with the hope of further strengthening the human-animal bond.”
TOP TEN CORE VALUES
We shall advocate responsible pet ownership, animal welfare and educate our clients so they can be successful pet owners.
- We shall maintain strong professional ethical behaviour in providing pet care and services as outlined in the OVMA guidelines for ethics.
- We shall treat our patients, clients and professional colleagues with the upmost respect and courtesy
- We shall share joys of pet ownership with our clients, provide reassurance and sympathize during the difficult times
- We shall build a strong team within each department of our hospital
- We shall honour the terms of the veterinary oath at all times
- We shall deliver pet care services in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- We shall continue to learn and to teach so that our employees are well educated
- We shall remember the 4 C’s of pet care, Compassion, Competence, Commitment and Common Sense
- We shall place a very strong emphasis on attitudes and actions that promote teamwork and communication. We believe that the employee should deliver up‑to‑date services to our patients that consistently demonstrate compassion, sincere concern, and sensitivity in the most humane manner possible.